Using our senses - Nov 19, 2020
In science we have been learning all about our bodies. In our most recent lesson we explored our 5 senses. Mrs McInnes set us a challenge and 5 different tasks. We had to:
- Listen to some sounds and guess what they were.
- Put our hand into a feely bag and try to work out what the different objects were.
- Smell 4 different hidden scents and try to work them out
- Taste some different foods (this was the children’s favourite)
- Look at some pictures of close up objects and try to guess them
We realised how important each of senses is to us.