Ten Ten Parental Survey - Oct 21, 2020
Following the information you have received regarding the ‘Life to the Full’ we would appreciate your feedback. To submit your feedback please click the following link to take a short survey.
Below is a copy of the letter you will have already received:
RHE Curriculum Consultation
You have already received information about the new Life to the Full programme that we are introducing within school. This academic year, Relationships Education and Health Education will become statutory in all primary schools in England. This new subject will build on the non-statutory lessons we have previously taught in RSE. As part of our bespoke RHE curriculum we are incorporating materials and teaching resources from the Life to the Full programme by Ten Ten Resources.
Ten Ten is an award-winning Catholic educational organisation that is well-respected and experienced in this field of work, and the programme is endorsed by the Catholic Education Service, the Department for Education and our Diocese. Ten Ten complements our philosophy in that it appreciates the role parents have in educating and nurturing their children on these matters. To this end, they have provided resources which will not only keep you informed about what is being taught but will also give you the opportunity to engage your children in discussion, activity and prayer.
To enable you to see what the delivery of our RHE Curriculum will look like and how we will deliver some of the more sensitive topics, we have opened a consultation period during which we welcome your feedback. You have already received a letter about the programme and we hope that you have managed to have a look at the information. Ten Ten have provided an online Parent Consultation Tool. It is a simple-to-follow, short online course which:
- Outlines the statutory changes that will take place.
- Articulates a vision for Catholic Relationships and Health Education.
- Explains how Life to the Full will help us fulfil the statutory curriculum with a Catholic ethos.
- Provides information about key decisions we need to make, in consultation with parents.
- Answers some ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
To take part in the consultation, please do the following:
- Access the Parent Consultation Tool here – www.tentenresources.co.uk/parent-portal
You will need the following login credentials for our school:
- Undertake the Parent Consultation course provided.
- Complete the ‘Survey Monkey’ questionnaire which will be texted to your school contact number week commencing 19 October 2020.
Ten Ten have also provided an Online Parent Portal which we can use throughout the year to keep you informed and updated about the work we are doing in school.
We hope that our approach not only assures you about the new subject we are going to undertake; we hope that this will be an important and exciting opportunity for our entire school community. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions.