Pay360 Education Payments (Formerly SIMS Pay)
Pay360 Education Payments provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs and other school activities.
- Pay360 Education Payments allows you make online payments to the school by debit or credit card whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay360 Education Payments reduces the need for children to carry cash to school and provides peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
Is Pay360 Education Payments safe – are my payments secure?
- Pay360 Education Payments is safe and secure and tested for the highest security. All information on Pay360 Education Payments is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks.
- No card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school.
- Pay360 Education Payments is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through Pay360 Education Payments.
How do I get started with Pay360 Education Payments?
- The school will provide an activation letter containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access your child’s account.
- You will need your child’s date of birth.
- You will also need a Microsoft account – you can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online – they are free, easy to setup and you can use any valid email address and password. If you need a free Microsoft account please go to: https://signup.live.com
- To access Pay360 Education Payments please go to: Pay360 Education Payments – Secure Online Payments – Home
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their Pay360 Education Payments account into a single combined view – please see the Help section within Pay360 Education Payments on how to do this.
I’ve already activated my Pay360 Education Payments account but can’t now get access – what can I do?
If you have already successfully activated your Pay360 Education Payments account, but can’t now get access and Pay360 Education Payments is requesting an activation reference – this may be because the PC/laptop/tablet you are using is already logged in with a different Microsoft account, for example a different account for another member of the family.
- Please go to http://live.com – if currently logged in as another user, please sign-out by clicking on the name at the top right of the screen and selecting the ‘Sign out’ option
- Clear the browser history fully
- Close the browser completely
- Open a new browser window and login to Pay360 Education Payments – Secure Online Payments – Home, then enter your own Microsoft account details when prompted
Alternatively, try accessing SIMS Pay through a private browser window – this will ignore any other Microsoft accounts used on your PC/laptop
- If using Internet Explorer: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Google Chrome: select Ctrl+shift+N
- If using Firefox: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Safari, choose Safari > Private Browsing
- In the private browser window, please access SIMS Pay at Pay360 Education Payments – Secure Online Payments – Home and enter your access details
Where can I find out more about SIMS Pay?
For more information about Pay360 Education Payments online payments please refer to the Quick Help Guide for parents: Getting Started Quick Guide (PDF version)
Who do I contact with queries relating to my Pay360 Education Payments account?
If you have a question about your child’s Pay360 Education Payments account please contact the school office, who will be able to help.